Last night's Summer Social was pure crafty madness! Thank you to all you mail lovers for coming out! It was so good to see good friends, penpals and new faces. Sipping lemonade (with hot pink striped straws) and eating mojito macarons made for a perfect summer night!
1. Frisbee + biking on the islands.
2. Cherries + peaches from a roadside stand in Niagara.
3. Trip prep: Bought a paddle ball set.
4. Picked two baskets of raspberries at a farm with Joey + my dad.
5. These 1967 U.S. beauties. (Thanks Sasha!)
1. Bocce and champagne on the islands.
2. Five days off. (Such a treat in the busy season.)
4. Strawberries from our garden. And strawberry gelato on College.
5. Lazing at Christie Pits Park.