Titanic



I have a new crush: Canadian Titanic stamps.  Really, I'm in love!

Comments

  1. I love these stamps. I wouldn't mind getting myself some too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are amazing! I'm a big fan of the first ones, where you have the ship split in 4 pieces. It must be fun to put these on a letter. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. how great! i'm going to pick some of those up tomorrow!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Picked some up yesterday - the perfect stamps for my Elevated Envelopes. Wish I had cause to use international stamps more because those ones are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Oh!! I love it! Overcoat the first serie!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow, these are amazing!! It would be so great to get these on a letter... If anyone can send me some I will send them postcards from Queenstown now known as Cobh - Titanic's last port of call on April 11th 1912 before they sank April 14th. Anybody interested??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Im interested :) http://badbadfrancine.blogspot.com or thepurpledoor@live.ca

      Delete
    2. Just sent you an email... :) Love your blog btw, you've got a new follower.

      Delete
    3. Ohh please I want this stamps too (I'm sorry for being annoying) If anyone are interested, I'm from Argentina and I'm on the project 52 weeks of mail :)

      Delete
  7. Oh, I just love these! I was interested in the Titanic even before I was interested in stamps. I sure wish I could get these.

    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear friend,
    I really really want that large Titanic stamp, but can't bring myself to pay the shipping cost for one stamp via the Canada Post order. I know - how ridiculous is that?! I really should just go for it, but... Any chance you'd care to do an envelope exchange? One more reason to send a letter! :)

    C

    inspired.typepad.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment