mushrooms + moose



Comments

  1. Love these photos and the cool moose stamps too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so so happy to have stumbled upon your blog! I love sending mail and everything you post here is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I simply love your stamp packs. Is there any way I can get my hands of some of them?
    I hope you are having a great start to your week.
    Much Love,
    Crystal

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those mushroom stamps would have to be my favourites, I have 2 sets of these but can't bear to part with them. I suppose I just have to think of who will really appreciate receiving them...!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love these vintage stamps!! i'm thinking about using them for my wedding invitations, and am just wondering- can they be used in the mail currently? it is just that you'd need to make the amounts add up to the current going rate for one (new) postage stamp?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Danika! You can totally use mint vintage stamps - as long as they amount to 59 cents for a standard size domestic letter.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love those moose stamps. Congratulations on the exciting collaboration!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment